NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE PRIZE.
1. Eligibility: The Green Mountain Coffee® Great Coffee, Good Vibes Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Rhode Island, who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void outside Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Match Drive, Wakefern Food Corporation, and each their respective parents, subsidiaries affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The information you provide will only be used as set forth herein.
2. To Enter: The Promotion begins on September 19, 2013 at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 1, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
During the Promotion Period, visit www.greenmountaincoffeesweeps.com and follow the directions to provide the required information and submit to receive one (1) entry. Entrants must provide all data requested including confirmation of acceptance of these Official Rules. All entries must be received by 10/1/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for the drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address per day during the entire Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the daily limitation of entries specified above by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, registrations and logins, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and entrant may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means and entries made by any means which subvert the participation process are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
3. Drawing & Winner Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period, on or about 10/2/13. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
Potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), within two (2) days of the date notification or attempted notification, in order to claim his/her prize. If potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and submit the Affidavit within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received. If potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, entry, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the internet, without territorial or time limitation and without further payment, notification, permission, or other consideration to winner or any third party, except where prohibited by law. Entrants indemnify the Released Parties (as defined in Section 5, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these Official Rules.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Winner will receive an overnight trip for two (2) to attend the Kelly Clarkson Fair Trade concert in New York City, NY. Prize includes: round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and their guest from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to New York, NY, one (1) night standard hotel accommodations (one (1) double occupancy room) and two (2) tickets to Kelly Clarkson’s Fair Trade concert scheduled to take place on October 10, 2013 (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,200.00) (the “Prize”). Actual retail value of Prize depends on location of Winners residence, air transportation fares, lodging and other costs at time of booking. In the event winner resides within 100 miles of event, a $750 check will be awarded in winner’s name in lieu of the air transportation and hotel accommodations to help towards travel expenses. If actual retail value is less than stated ARV, neither the difference in value or any additional compensation will be awarded. All reservations and travel arrangements shall be with suppliers and air carriers selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; must be made through a travel agent selected by Sponsor; and are subject to availability. A major credit card and photo ID will be required upon check in for incidentals. The trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Other restrictions may apply. In the event concert is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason, Winner will not be reimbursed and Prize shall consist solely of the remaining elements, if any. Prize winner’s travel guest must be at least 18 years of age and will also be required to execute and return a liability/publicity release. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary, and must be available to travel October 10 – 11, 2013 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor reserves the right to change dates. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any necessary documentation (e.g., valid photo ID, etc.) prior to travel. Any costs, expenses or incidentals associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the Winner, including, without limitation, all Federal, state, local and income taxes, luggage fees, meals, gratuities, incidentals, ground transportation, activities, and souvenirs.
General Prize Conditions: Concert tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other substitution will be made, except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Release: By receipt of prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto).
6. General Conditions: By participating, all entrants warrant and represent that they have complied in full with these Official Rules, including but not limited to all eligibility requirements, and further agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, determine the potential winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action in a random drawing. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human, or other errors which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials; or (e) late, lost, undeliverable, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, undeliverable, delayed, or stolen entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winner’s Name: (Available after October 31, 2013). For the name of winner, send a self addressed stamped envelope by November 30, 2013 to: Green Mountain Coffee® Great Coffee, Good Vibes Sweepstakes Winner’s Name Request, P.O. Box 282, Wilton, CT 06897-0282.
11. Sponsor: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., 33 Coffee Lane, Waterbury, VT 05676.